My Spring Shopping List: Lots of Brights
As you probably know from my last wardrobe post, on any given day you can find me wearing neutrals (seriously, I just bought a new "spring dress" from Everlane and it's just an oversized linen tee shirt in grey), but right now I'm thinking in pink, green, coral, and blue. All this sunshine and warmth we've been having in Silicon Valley lately has me dreaming of spring and a super bright wardrobe.
We finally settled on a place for our third anniversary trip (Santa Barbara), so I made this list of brightly colored skirts, tops, and accessories as inspiration. I may be doing a little spring shopping this weekend!
- This tulle skirt is too cute.
- Loving this bright green bikini (top and bottom).
- I've never been super into shoes with pom poms, but these sandals are starting to change my mind.
- These sunglasses aren't super bright but I like that they're different from the black or tortoise shell ones I usually wear.
- This top is so pretty--I love the color and the lace! I think it'd be so cute with some white jeans and wedge sandals.
- I would throw this coral/orange necklace on an otherwise neutral outfit to give it a little something, especially for dinner on the beach somewhere.
- I have these shorts in navy, but the raspberry is just too cute.
- Loving this pretty blue necklace.
- Peach is a neutral, right? You could wear this tank with anything.
- Another favorite pair of sunglasses.
- This little blue number looks a bit like a bridesmaid dress, but I think it'd be perfect to wear to a wedding or a nice dinner!
- I like when basics go bright, like these simple sandals.
- Surprise, more pink! This tank top looks super comfy and flattering.
- I'm on the hunt for my first pair of tassel earrings and these ones might make the cut.
Check out everything I've linked to in the widget below:
What's on your spring wish list?
This post contains affiliate links.