Some Things I've Learned This Week
- If you think you want a boob job but you're afraid of the recovery, you should probably just do it because my mom had surgery on Monday and yesterday we spent the entire day out and about running errands and had wine at lunch. This recovery has been the exact opposite of her double mastectomy.
- That "Wildest Dreams" song by Taylor Swift if sort of catchy and also maybe my favorite song right now.
- Life is easier without a dog but definitely not better. Ender is at the dog sitter this week and I can do whatever the hell I want! But I miss him every single minute.
- If you remember something and it's even a little important you should write it down because chances are you're going to forget about it and it's going to be really irritating.
- There's a fine line between chivalry and chauvinism.
- There's nothing better than belly-laughing on the phone with your friend Shawna after not hearing her voice for months.
- Things are really incredibly hard sometimes. But you can do it.