I made some bright and summery mango salsa with pineapple and avocado the other day, and it was delicious with a few grilled tuna steaks for dinner. I had leftovers the next day, so I made Paleo fish tacos for lunch! Sometimes eating leftovers can be a drag, but if you switch it up a little, you might not even notice.
- Grilled fish--if you don't have or want tuna, you could do red snapper or tilapia
- Several leaves of Bibb lettuce
- A few tablespoons (or more!) of mango salsa (get my recipe for that here)
- One or two lime wedges
- Cook fish on grill (if you're using leftovers like I did, just microwave it to reheat)
- Assemble taco using lettuce as the taco shell. Add fish and top with salsa. (I like to separate the fish into smaller pieces with a fork or a knife instead of eating the whole thing in one piece.)
- Give the whole thing a squeeze of lime, fold over, and enjoy!