I'll be the first to admit that summer is far from my favorite season, but I am a pretty huge fan of big chunky sandals. The wedges I've had and loved for years finally bit the dust this past season, and the other pair I have are just a little too high for everyday use, so I'm on the hunt for a good pair that I can wear with everything, from shorts to sundresses (and well into fall with leggings and jeans).
So far these are my top contenders:
- I love the mix of black and canvas on these espadrilles.
- These frayed beauties would look so cute with some skinny jeans.
- Still obsessed with pretty much every pair of Swedish Hasbeens I come across, and these ones are no exception.
- These are a little on the dressier side but the price is definitely a bit more reasonable compared to some others.
- Such a dainty little pair of wedges!
- I've never tried on any Toms other than the classic flat ones but I bet these are super comfortable.
- I didn't think I'd like the whole flat platform trend, but actually now I think I'm kind of into it.
- These might be my least favorite that I'm linking to. They're cute but they seem like they're almost a bootie, and I'd rather just have a bootie. Maybe they're a bit more sandal-y in person.
- I love the lace-up detail on this pair.
- These are really cute but maybe a bit too strappy for my taste.
- Can't go wrong with black details and a chunky heel.
- These might be my all-time favorites in this list. I love the height, the ankle strap, the combination of brown and white. It's kind of between these and the other Chloe ones (right here).
Check out all the shoes I linked to above right down here as well, you can click around in this widget:
Which are your favorite? And do you have anything special on your summer shopping list this year?
This post contains affiliate links.