This drink is perfect for hot summer days, and I know that because my friend Corri and I polished off a batch of them on my porch over the weekend. I used elderflower liquor again because I still have a lot of it left over from last time, but you could skip it and sweeten this drink with a drizzle of honey instead. And if you wanted to make this into a mocktail, just swap the Prosecco for cucumber, berry, or lemon soda water (this one is my favorite but Trader Joe's has a cucumber one that's great, too).
- 4-5 fresh blackberries
- Juice of half a lemon (optional)
- About an ounce of elderflower liquor (or a tablespoon of honey)
- 4-5 ounces of Prosecco (or soda water)
- Sliced cucumber, for garnish
- In a tall glass, muddle the blackberries and lemon juice together (if you're using honey, now is the time to add it).
- Fill the glass with ice and add the elderflower liquor. Top with Prosecco or soda water and garnish with a slice of cucumber.