Friday Favorites (82)
Happy Friday! Rob, Ender, and I are in San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande for the weekend--we had big plans to go to Palm Springs or something on a little babymoon but then we decided to take a road trip for a show in Paso Robles last night and couldn't bear the thought of boarding Ender again after our long trip to Virginia last month. That pup of ours is spoiled, let me tell you; but he's never been to the beach before and he's almost three years old, so we figured it was time.
Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to share some links with you:
- Trevor Noah on Trump and the NFL. I really really enjoy Trevor--he's just incredibly smart, thoughtful, and hilarious.
- Do it for the 'Gram: How your outdated brain is making you unhappy and how to hack it. So, so interesting.
- I always want to make smoothies but they're very rarely good. These ones all look delicious and are full of veggies.
- Still completely obsessed with Pentatonix over here, and this song is one of my all-time favorites. Also it made me laugh to learn that Avi Kaplan (the bass) quit and they replaced him with a cello.
- I just ordered this rug for the baby's room and I am in love with it. I surprised myself by going with bold colors for the nursery--I'm normally a neutral gal but the walls are bright yellow so I decided to just go with it.
- REALLY CUTE BOOTIE ALERT! And they're really on sale.
- I'm still not really sure overalls should be a thing again but these ones are making me think twice.
- Still have my eye on this curling wand after having two different stylists use it on me at different Drybar locations. My hair has never looked better.
- One of my favorite nail colors for fall.
That's all from me! Hope you have a great weekend--what are you guys up to? As always you can follow along with me on Instagram or Snapchat (flynnmd), especially when I'm out of town!
This post contains affiliate links.