Recipe (and a Giveaway!): Chocolate-Chia Seed Pudding
I don't know about you guys, but this extra-long holiday weekend really wore me out! It took me a little bit longer than usual to get back into the swing of things, but I couldn't resist sharing my friend Kenzie of Cave Girl in the City's newest book with you! Weeknight Cooking for Two is full of delicious, perfectly-portioned meals that come together in 30 minutes or less--perfect for weeknights, especially ones like these right after a holiday.
I can't wait to dig into this chocolate-chia seed pudding (I love that you can make it ahead of time and that it doesn't require any cooking! Win-win.) Check out the recipe below, and make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of this post for a chance to win your own copy of the book! It's available now for pre-order and releases on July 18th. Congrats, Kenzie!
Chocolate-Chia Seed Pudding from Weeknight Cooking for Two
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups almond milk
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, combine the cocoa powder, chia seeds, maple syrup, and almond milk. Add a pinch of sea salt and whisk until well combined and the cocoa powder has dissolved.
- Divide the pudding into two jars, cover, and place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until the pudding reaches desired consistency.
- Top with blueberries and serve.