Happy Friday! It's been a busy week around here but a really good one, and I'm looking forward to a couple days of downtime to relax and maybe even spend some time at the pool. We're thinking about heading to San Francisco for the morning or afternoon tomorrow, and on Sunday I have a fun event at Stanford with my Pure Barre studio.
Before I go, I wanted to share some links I've been rounding up for you over the past couple of weeks:
- When the Gospel of Minimalism Collides With Daily Life. I so get this.
- Why Aren't You Laughing? David Sedaris sometimes makes me smile and cry in the same sentence and I love him for that.
- How to Raise a Feminist Son. I don't know if we're having a boy or not, but I'd like to keep these parenting tips in mind either way.
- When eating is more important than breathing. I can relate to this raccoon.
- This burger has grilled pineapple instead of a bun but I don't think I'd like it. Might just stick with lettuce wraps.
- I'M SO READY for Game of Thrones Season 7. This trailer was everything. (I think I've watched it at least 8 times and it only came out earlier this week.)
- I've really been enjoying Bon Appétit's YouTube channel lately. This pasta looks incredible.
Wish List (affiliate links):
- These shoes are too cute.
- How sweet is this little striped dress?
- I can't believe these are only $48! I want them.
- This looks like the perfect tee.
- I'm already thinking about what I'm going to wear to Rob's cousin's wedding in September, and this dress looks super flattering. (Although this one looks a lot more comfortable--what do you think?)
- I'm so excited about all the new things coming to Everlane this summer--especially some of the dresses!
We're still going through this week-long heat wave, but by Sunday it should finally be cooling down. I'm excited to be able to stop running our window unit and just enjoying the usually so mild Bay Area weather! Poor Ender is pooped after just 15 or 20 minutes outside. I think he forgot we moved here from Charlotte, where it's usually this hot in the summer.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!