Happy Friday from Charlotte! We got in on Wednesday night and since then it's been a whirlwind of seeing friends, recording a podcast episode, and teaching a SkillPop class. This morning was a little slower--I had breakfast with my friends Corri and Haley and then met Rob and our friend Paige at Hex for coffee, and now we're just lying around our Airbnb for a bit before heading Uptown for a late lunch. It's so nice to be back in Charlotte--this city still definitely feels like home.
I wanted to pop in before I go completely in vacation/weekend mode and tell you about a fun contest I'm doing to celebrate my book being available for preorder:
- Confirm your purchase order of The Big 10 Paleo Spiralizer Cookbook (send your receipt to email@example.com) and receive 30% discount code to your first purchase with Farmbox Direct, an amazing organic fruit and veggie delivery service. They just sent me a huge box of produce to try and it was incredible.
- If you've already preordered the book, you can enter right away! Just forward your receipt.
- 10 winners will receive an extra copy of my first book, The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook.
- 1 lucky winner will receive a spiralizer!
- Contest runs until May 8, winners will be contacted directly on May 9. See official rules here.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! As always, you can catch up with me while I'm out of town on Instagram.
Photo by Shannon Douglas for The Big 10 Paleo Cookbook.