Friday Favorites (76)
Happy Friday! I'm having the best time in Denver for Pure Barre training--it's been really fun (but also kind of exhausting) so far. I'm missing my pup and my husband a lot, but I'm trying to make the most of some alone time every afternoon! I'm such an introvert that after training ends every evening I've just been going to my hotel room and hanging out on my own--last night I took a shower, ordered some dinner, did a little reading, and watched a whole lot of Food Network before calling it a night well before 10:00 PM...okay fine, it was 9:00.
Before I sign off for the rest of the weekend (and actually try to meet some people at this training #introvertproblems), I thought I'd share some links I've been hanging on to for a while:
- What You Should Read About the "Girls" Season Finale. I was disappointed, anyone else? If they had just left it with the penultimate episode and released the "finale" in a few months as an epilogue I would feel much differently.
- Why it matters that Mike Pence won't have dinner with a woman who isn't his wife. I was nodding my head "yes" through this entire piece.
- Related: this hilarious article from The Onion.
- This 75-Year Harvard Study Found the 1 Secret to Leading a Fulfilling Life. Spoiler alert: it's not money or things.
- When you have an anxious puppy. So cute.
- Gordon Ramsay with kids vs. adults. I laughed so hard. If you're in public you might want to watch this with headphones, there are quite a few f-bombs.
- Loving these shoes--I feel like you could wear them with anything, and these are kind of a more wearable alternative.
- I don't wear a ton of color but I'd make a big exception for this cute dress.
- I can't resist a good tee shirt dress, and this one is no different.
- How cute are these sandals?
That's all for now! I hope you have a great weekend! Any fun plans?
This post contains affiliate links.