Friday Favorites (83)
Happy Friday! We've had a few rainy days this week and it has been so nice to finally stay home and get a few things done around the house before this baby shows up! Rob's last day at the office before he takes paternity leave is today, and since my due date is just two days before Thanksgiving, I wouldn't mind terribly if she decided to show up a few days early--but I know she's probably going to wait to come when she's good and ready. I guess we'll just have to see!
I only have a few links, but I wanted to share them with you before I sign off for the weekend:
- Came across this the other day and had a good laugh.
- How pretty are these dishes from the new Hearth & Hand line at Target? I tried to stay away but ended up buying a few last week for my prop closet. I also got these towels and I love them.
- We pretty much have no Thanksgiving plans this year since we have no idea when I'm going into labor, but I might have to make this brûléed bourbon-maple pumpkin pie at some point.
- I finally bought myself a pair of Beyond Yoga Spacedye leggings and I can't wait to wear them.
- My friend Julie is giving away a copy of my newest cookbook on her Instagram--you can read more about it here. It's been so fun getting some feedback on the book and I can't wait until it's out for real on December 5!
Tomorrow we have another training session with Ender and then I booked us some massages in the afternoon. The laundry is all folded and put away, the house is clean, the nursery is ready to go, and we're pretty much just waiting it out now!
What do you have going on this weekend? Can you believe Thanksgiving is already coming up next week?
This post contains affiliate links.
Photo by Virginia Ashley Photography.