Five Favorite Songs v.3
Five more favorite songs (right now), almost a year later:
- I Want to Feel Alive, The Lighthouse And The Whaler
- On my Discover Weekly playlist this week and I've listened to it approximately 39472 times so far.
- Older and Taller, Regina Spektor
- I love this whole album, but I think this is my favorite song out of the whole thing.
- Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, The Smiths
- Perfectly melancholy to play over and over on a fall afternoon. I never really listened to The Smiths but then I watched 500 Days of Summer and too much Gilmore Girls in the same week.
- 666, Bon Iver
- I'm trying to be open-minded about the new Bon Iver album but I'm still getting used to it. This song reminds me the most of the previous album, which is why I think I like it the most.
- No Room in Frame, Death Cab for Cutie
- Ben Gibbard for President.
What are five of your favorite songs right now?
PS I love the idea of keeping up with a "Five Favorites" series, but I want to include more than just songs. I asked for suggestions on Twitter and so far have gotten responses of books, beauty products, snacks, fashion finds, and TV shows. Anything else you'd like me to include? Let me know!