Five Favorite Songs v.2
I've been meaning to share more music here since the first 5 Favorite Songs post last spring, so without further ado I'm sharing not My Top Five Favorite Songs, but five more favorite songs:
- Hello, Adele
- No explanation needed. I don't know anyone who isn't playing this one on repeat.
- Save the Last Dance for Me, Michael Bublé
- Never fails to put me in a good mood. We actually played this as the last song at our wedding, which was so fun. I've also been listening to his Christmas albums nonstop for the past two weeks and it's been awesome.
- Patron Saint, Regina Spektor
- I think this is my favorite song on this album. I love everything Regina does, but this is one that I can listen to over and over again.
- Below My Feet, Mumford & Sons
- Perfect for moody winter days. I love it so much.
- Sæglópur, Sigur Rós
- While we're on the subject of moody winter days. I love Sigur Rós when I'm working because the words are super subtle and also in another language, so it doesn't mess up my concentration.
What are five of your favorite songs?