Recipe: Pomegranate and Chevre Salad
One of my all time favorite salads is a combination more than a specific recipe: greens, goat cheese, some kind of tart berry or fruit on top, and an easy homemade vinaigrette. For our Farm-to-Table Harvest Dinner we used a leaf lettuce and spinach mix with pomegranates, which are perfect for autumn!
- 8 ounces greens--use leaf lettuce for a seasonal option in the September
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup to a full cup of fresh pomegranate seeds
- Croutons (optional)
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Add to a large serving bowl.
- Top the salad with goat cheese and pomegranate seeds. Add croutons if desired.
- Serve with the vinaigrette of your choice--we recommend a balsamic vinaigrette.
This salad is really delicious with La Crema's Monterey Pinot Noir, which is super easy to find in stores. We had so much fun pairing all of our dishes with their wines--it was truly a delicious culinary experience. Make sure to check out the rest of our posts to get the rest of our recipes, decor, and wine pairings.
Follow along with our Farm-to-Table Harvest Dinner and get full recipes for each dish on Sweet C's Designs, Freckled Italian, and the La Crema Winery blog here:
Photos by Courtney O'Dell by Sweet C's Designs.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of La Crema. The opinions and text are all mine.