San Francisco, Day Two + Wine Country
We left San Francisco on Monday morning, stopping for lunch in Burlingame before heading up to Santa Rosa for the night. Our Airbnb was so dreamy--we had a private cottage in the middle of this lovely couple's garden backyard.
Yesterday was jam-packed with wine adventures, including an absolutely wonderful visit to the La Crema Vineyard, where we were treated to a tour and tasting with Elizabeth, La Crema's wonderful head winemaker. Courtney and I had a meeting after that and our sweet husbands waited for us before we all headed to the amazing loft where we'll be staying, cooking, and shooting until Friday morning. This trip has been such a dream!
Here's another list of places we went and things we ate:
- Lunch at Barracuda in Burlingame (but only because Isobune was closed).
- Dinner and drinks at Russian River Brewing Company in Santa Rosa.
- Coffee at Flying Goat.
- Breakfast at Midtown Cafe.
- Lunch at In-N-Out Burger, obviously.
- Wine tastings in Healdsburg with La Crema.
- Dinner and drinks at Bear Republic Brewing Company.
Today we have our work cut out for us--with a few more meetings, lots of grocery shopping, and quite a bit of cooking and shooting. I'm so excited to share everything we've been working on with you soon!