Recipe: Paleo Tropical Sorbet
I'm not usually one to try to pass a Paleo treat off as something non-Paleo, but this pineapple banana Paleo "sorbet" is seriously tasty, and it only has two ingredients--pineapple and banana. I think it's best right out of the food processor, but it's still really good once it's been in the freezer, so feel free to make a big batch (I'm always looking for ways to get rid of bananas--I'm really bad about buying way too many) and freeze it for later!
- Three fresh (not frozen) bananas
- One 16-ounce bag of frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional: unsweetened coconut and fresh strawberries, for garnish.
- Add bananas and pineapple to food processor.
- Blend until all the chunks are processed and smooth.
- Enjoy right away or freeze! Top with shredded coconut and a few slices of strawberry.