Happy Friday, friends! Rob and I are headed to Food Truck Friday tonight (again--we go almost every week!) before a busy weekend at home: barre, a wine tasting, the South End Hops Festival, a going-away party for a friend, and hopefully some time at the dog park on Sunday. Until then, here are some links I've been gathering for you. Enjoy!
- When Close Friends Live Far Away (A Request). This piece meant so much to me. It made me think about how whenever I'm in town with my friend Tina, getting Thai takeout or just walking around the grocery store picking up stuff to make dinner often feels like the most special use of our time together. Normal stuff that we miss out on by living in two different cities.
- What I've Learned About Heterosexual Female Desire From Decades of Reading. This is hilarious.
To Watch/Listen to:
- This is an older episode, but such an amazing one: Falling, on Radiolab. It actually made me cry a little.
- Macey Goes to The White House! I'm seriously obsessed with this cute, smart, and funny little girl.
- Love these Andrew McMahon videos that Jenna sent me the other day. Cecilia and the Sattelite is one of my favorites.
- I think these shoes are super cute.
- This looks like a great jumpsuit for only $35! Old Navy has a ton of awesome stuff out right now--one of my neighbors was wearing the cutest maxi skirt from there the other day.
- The perfect wrap dress.
- I just bought a couple new things to wear to barre, but I still have my eye on these grey leggings.
- This chocolate iced mocha with ice cream looks like an amazing thing to do with coffee.
- We've been getting our apartment cleaned once a month lately and it's sort of the best. This is our referral link if you want to schedule a cleaning and get $25 off.
- Are any of you guys using Point yet? It's pretty cool.
What are you up to this weekend?
Photo by Sarah Gatrell for Freckled Italian--a sneak peek at next month's La Crema collaboration!