It's been forever since the last time I shared a Life Lately According to Instagram post, but I thought this would be perfect because we had such a great weekend but I didn't pick up my camera even once! Here's what we were up to the past few days:
- Woke up Friday morning at our friends Tina and Michael's in Richmond. I got to have coffee and breakfast with them in their kitchen before they headed to work and out of town themselves for the weekend.
- Had a blast modeling in my sweet friend (and wedding photographer!) Ashley's workshop at Tuckahoe Plantation. It was cold and a little rainy but I think everyone participating got some good shots! It was fun getting all dolled up and posing with Rob. You can see a sneak peek here.
- Rob and I met my friend Emily for coffee in Richmond (not pictured) before heading to Charlottesville for lunch at The Whiskey Jar with our friends Patrick, Emma, and Bryan. Then we drank more coffee and I took this windy photo with Patrick on the downtown mall.
- Took Ender out for his first dog park experience at Chris Green Lake. He had the time of his life.
- Mas Tapas for dinner, because it's not a trip to Charlottesville without Mas. Even if it takes four hours. My friend Melissa and her husband Kyle met us, which was so fun because we haven't seen them since our wedding last year!
- We spent the night at Emma and Bryan's, where Ender met their dogs Ghost and Giselle. Ghost (pictured above) is a 120-pound Great Pyrenees who was pretty confused to see a real-life puppy. They were so cute together.
It was such a great few days, but I'm exhausted and I have a busy week ahead! Looking forward to being home and enjoying some nice weather. How was your weekend?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once(ish)-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real time if you'd like--I'm @mflynnpete.