(Almost) Two Months of Ender
We've had Ender for two months (next week) and I can't even believe how quickly the time has passed! On February 2, I picked up a ten-pound puppy who immediately became part of our family. We've had some growing pains and adjusting to life with a dog definitely takes some time, but it has been so fun and Rob and I can't imagine our home without him.
We just found out from the rescue that his birthday was November 25, so today he's four months old! I thought I'd celebrate by starting a once-monthly recap-style post that I had been meaning to write and then forgot about at the beginning of March.
Without further ado, because I'm sure you care as much as I do (probably not), here are some current stats:
- Weighs 26 pounds.
- Obsessed with peanut butter and one specific football chew toy.
- Has lost five puppy teeth and is growing two adult ones.
- Sleeps all night (hallelujah)!
- Rarely barks but will whine about almost anything.
- Loves his crate but wouldn't say no to sleeping in bed with us.
- Had his first dog park experience and loved it.
- Knows "sit" and "shake" but not "come."
- Would like to stop and be friends with every dog and human we pass on the street.
- So far people have thought his name was Andre, Earnest, Edgar, and (my personal favorite) Anger.
He is funny and sweet and I'm a little more than obsessed with him. Happy four months of life, Ender! I'm so happy we found each other.
Photos by V.A. Photography--I can't wait to show you more from our family session next week!