Happy Friday! I'm posting much later than I normally would today because we were in Greenville, South Carolina last night having the best dinner ever and seeing Wicked for the first time in about three years! We got home around midnight (Ender stayed at Rob's parents house and had a great time with their golden retriever, Daisy), so this day has been a little slower than usual.
Here are some links I've been collecting for the past few weeks--hope you enjoy!
- Sponsored by my husband: Why it's a problem that writers never talk about where their money comes from. This really spoke to me. While I'm proud of what I earn for what I do, the truth is that I would never be able to do it without Rob's support.
- What do you guys think about this? I think there are some really valid points in this piece: We're clean eating our way to new eating disorders.
- Godless Parents Are Doing a Better Job. Rob and I aren't religious people, but I grew up in a church and sometimes wonder how we're going to raise our children. This piece gave me a lot of hope (and also made me laugh a little).
- Speaking of culture and religion, I found this piece really refreshing: "Christian Cleavage" Probably Isn't the Problem.
- I've watched this trailer for The Theory of Everything approximately 4836 times. We're finally seeing it tonight and I can't wait. I love Eddie Redmayne.
- Another beautiful Equinox video: Why I Train Pregnant. Also I'm jealous of this woman's garage gym setup.
Wishing you a lovely holiday weekend! Happy Valentine's Day!