Recipe: Easy One-Pot Paleo Chicken Dinner
I'm a pretty huge fan of one-pot dinners. Less fuss, fewer dishes, more time to enjoy hanging out with Rob after work. I love that I can have my protein and vegetables in one pan and cook everything together, then wash it quickly and have a clean kitchen. This recipe is super simple, but it's one that we have at least once a week.
- Half of an onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed or chopped
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 large bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts (could substitute thighs)
- 1 medium head of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven-safe pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in ghee over medium heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper before adding it to the pan and allowing it to brown well on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and add broccoli florets and cherry tomatoes.
- Move the pan to the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.