Friday Favorites (50)
Happy Friday from Minneapolis! We got in last night and had breakfast with friends this morning. Now we're relaxing a bit at my brother-in-law's place before we head out for more food, a walk around a lake, and happy hour later tonight! It's unseasonably warm here this weekend so people are out and about enjoying the day. I'm so happy to be here.
Just wanted to pop in quickly with a few links I've been collecting. Enjoy!
- Why Refusing to Change is Killing You
- I found this really beautiful: Why Doctors Die Differently (I'm also a sucker for anything that makes a reference to Dylan Thomas.)
- An important piece: Why We Need Fairy Tales More Than Ever.
- My wonderful friend (and wedding photographer) Ashley is hosting a photography workshop in March, and Rob and I will be there acting as models in the styled shoot (the photo above is from my own bridal session with her)! If you are a photographer anywhere near Richmond, Virginia, I'd love to see you there! You can get more information here (and today's the last day to save $100 on your registration)!
- Lost and hound! This dog is the best.
- Aziz Ansari on saying you're a feminist.
- Now that New Year's Eve is over, I'm pretty much ready for spring. I've got my eye on the following:
I hope you all have a great weekend! We'll be here through Sunday, so as always, feel free to follow along with me on Instagram.