Recipe: Paleo Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries
This is one of those recipes that isn't actually a recipe, you just make it one lazy Sunday and love it so much that you write it down to remind yourself to make it again. Because I have this little hand-held spiral vegetable slicer, these sweet potato fries were a bit on the thin side and almost would have made a better topping on a salad or something instead of an actual side dish, but man are they delicious. Garnished with some fresh cilantro and some Sriracha mayo, they make for a fresh and easy afternoon snack.
- One or two sweet potatoes (long and thin ones, so you can spiralize them)
- Several tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Two tablespoons mayonnaise
- One tablespoon Sriracha (more if you like it spicier)
- A small handful of fresh cilantro for garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your sweet potato(es) with the spiral slicer and drizzle olive oil over them. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper before baking at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- While they cook, combine mayo and hot sauce in a small dish for dipping.
- Serve sweet potato fries hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.