Happy Monday! It's been a while since I've shared some photos around here, so I thought I'd fill you in this morning! Here's a quick look at life according to my phone's camera roll.
- The station in our neighborhood. We just hop on and take a quick ride into the city.
- I have no idea what happens in this building, but I love walking past it.
- Our cozy new bed in our cozy new bedroom! Getting a king was one of the best decisions we've ever made.
- Monday morning grocery shops.
- Went to Roanoke for a weekend at the end of September to celebrate Patrick's sister's baby shower!
- Charlotte looking blue as can be one morning last week.
- Coffee dates with Rob.
- Finally changed my name, five whole months after the wedding.
- A gorgeous rainy hike yesterday morning.
What has life looked like in your world recently?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once(ish)-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real time if you'd like--I'm @mflynnpete.