Recipe: Egg Salad Bacon Bites
Three eggs, hard-boiled
One tablespoon mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, mustard, and crushed red pepper
Salt and pepper, to taste
Several slices of bacon
Cherry tomatoes and green onion for garnish
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375. Cut each strip of bacon into three or four pieces.
2. Assemble the bacon on a mini-muffin pan. Press each piece down so it bakes into a "u" shape.
3. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl or mixer, combine hard-boiled eggs with mayo, garlic powder, mustard, and red pepper flakes. Season also with salt and pepper.
5. When the bacon is done, take it out and add a spoonful of egg salad to each piece. Top each one with half a cherry tomato and sprinkle the plate with sliced green onion, if desired.