Life Lately According to Instagram (#22)
Well, here it is. A whole month of photos of life lately, and they all take place in Minnesota. At times it feels as though August has just flown by, and at the same time I feel like I've been here forever. It's strange and sad that I haven't seen my dad or Rocky in a month, haven't gone to work in an office or gone out for dinner with girlfriends. But I have talked on the phone and Skype with so many people I love--much more than I did when I was in Roanoke, and I've run more this month than I have in a long time. And seeing Rob every day after a year of distance is kind of amazing. So here's to August. It was great.
1. My first grocery run for my new home.
2. One of the only times I have dairy: a whole milk latte when I'm out for breakfast.
3. I'm on the lease! Holding my new key.
4. Saw The Postal Service in St. Paul and it was incredible.
5. Dinner and drinks at Chino Latino with my mom, brother, and Rob.
6. My sweet mom at Modern Times Cafe.
7-8. Little peeks around the apartment.
9. Sean and Rob are such good friends and it melts my heart.
10-11. Took a day trip to Somerset, Wisconsin and saw Passion Pit play at Summer Set.
12. I know we're getting married and everything but we're like, dating now.
What did your August look like?
Life Lately According to Instagram is a once-monthly feature in which I showcase my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--I'm @megan_flynn.