Sprightly So Giveaway

A special word from Abbey:
"Now through January 1, 2013, 10% of all purchases will go to a family friend's daughter, Maari. She is 9 years old and fighting cancer-- a brain tumor to be exact. All without insurance, because their insurance company will not cover costs of treatment. I am also selling a special Hope necklace where 80% of the proceeds go directly to her (the other 20% is strictly to cover the cost of materials). Thanks for your help and support!"