Hello from Baltimore, Maryland! I'll be here until tomorrow evening, and my presentation is tomorrow morning! Send me prayers if that's your thing, or maybe just some good, strong, positive vibes! I'm not sure why I'm so nervous, but I am!
I was posting Life Lately According to Instagram pretty regularly on Fridays, but here we are on a Monday. It feels like it's been a while. Enjoy; and if you have a similar post, leave me a link so I can see what you've been up to!
1. Looking extra-orange on a Friday evening.
2. Grainger, the English building at my alma mater. Miss it so much.
3. Still not sure where to wear this gorgeous dress c/o Jovonna London.
4. Had dinner with my good friend Andy. I see him far too rarely.
5. Earl Grey on a sick day.
6. Beautiful figs and a glass of red wine! World's best after-dinner treat.
7. Sean met us in Lynchburg for my pre-birthday lunch!
8. Rob and I at Metro! for my birthday dinner. We ate a lot for my birthday.
9. See? We made quick work of that platter.
10. New jeans and flatties. They have a little gold heel!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots. You can follow along with me in real-time if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn.