Life Lately According to Instagram (#6)
1. Found this little gem from a trip to Italy in my jewelry box. I hadn't worn it in years, but now I do all the time!
2. Casual Friday at the office: dark jeans and my Wizard of Oz slippers.
3. Clam bake from our vacation at home.
4. Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market.
5. Beautiful morning on the lake.
6. A sneak peek at our outdoor Olympic theater.
7. I've been making coffee ice cubes for my iced coffee and it's sort of changing my life.
8. Dressing up for work is fun for me every day. (Bye, old phone! I just replaced that old guy yesterday).
Happy Friday, friends!
Life Lately According to Instagram is a semi-weekly feature in which I showcase a few of my favorite Instagram shots from the past week or two. You can follow along with me all week if you'd like--just search for username @megan_flynn. And if you'd like to link up your Instagram shots, leave me your email address and I'll get in touch soon.