I'm feeling pretty uninspired, friends. But I haven't done an Instagram photo dump in almost two weeks and I kinda like them. It's been a weird couple of days, but I did have an interview with a pretty awesome company yesterday that I think went well. I thought for a minute or two about taking a few days off from the blog, but that just seemed so weird to me. I'm not going anywhere, but for now you just get photos. Here's what's been going on with me, according to my phone:
1. Rocky is getting photogenic in his old age.
2. Starting Les Miserables. It's huge.
(I can't help but be pretentiously unintimidated by the length since I've read Clarissa.)
3. We've had several rainy mornings. They're my favorite.
5. Berries, almond butter, and nuts in homemade pecan milk.
6. Wore a sock bun to CrossFit and it stayed in place! Also, I'm a ghost.
7. Eggs and buffalo chicken sausage with some avocado for breakfast.
8. Finished re-reading The Great Gatsby. How good is that book?
9. Spent a few afternoons at home. I get more done when I actually get dressed.
10. Went to Charlottesville to pack a few more things and had to stop for coffee at Para.
So that's that! What's been going on with you? Rob comes home in eight days!
[Follow along all week with me on Instagram @megan_flynn]