Friday Favorites (54)
Happy Friday and hello from Washington, DC! Rob and I got here on Wednesday evening and have been spending some time with my brother-in-law and his sweet girlfriend before we catch up with a few friends who also live in the area!
I'm finishing up edits on our latest episode of Hello, Butter and have a couple of meetings before I step away from the computer for the weekend, and while I'm still here I wanted to share some links with you. Enjoy!
Let's start with this--what a day!
- 100 Years of Beauty: An engaged couple ages quickly with the help of hair and makeup, and their reactions are absolutely moving.
- Peter Dinklage singing about Game of Thrones--what more do you need?
- This video made me smile. I feel the exact same way whenever Ender destroys something I love.
- Harry Potter's Matthew Lewis Makes His Clothes Disappear For Attitude Magazine--why not?
- A chef plates junk food like high-end cuisine and the result is really beautiful.
- An important read (I'm still so confused about how these people are as popular as they are): Quiverfull of Shit: a Guide to the Duggar's Scary Brand of Christianity
- The Confederate Flag is America's Swastika--why is this even a debate? Let's take that thing down.
- 20 Things You Didn't Know About the Paleo Diet, or, what I got from it: Calm Down, Paleo Police.
- So excited about this book!
What are you up to this weekend? I hope you have a great one!