Friday Favorites (84)
Happy Friday! We had family in town the week before we moved and then the week after we moved, so this weekend we're looking forward to hanging around the new place and finally getting those last boxes unpacked.
I haven't shared a Friday Favorites post in quite some time, so I thought I'd leave a few links here for your weekend browsing:
- An important piece written by the pastry chef at Kindred, one of my all-time favorite restaurants.
- The one thing I actually ordered (affiliate link) from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- I found this no-nonsense discussion about food and nutrition really interesting.
- I want one of these straws! Is anyone else trying to cut out plastic straws? Most of the time it's pretty easy but when you're ordering a drink I find it really weird and awkward to actually specify that you don't want a straw--especially if it's a cocktail and I don't know if they plan to use one in the first place.
- The "Overparenting" Crisis in School and at Home: food for thought when Sophie gets older!
- Posts from the week, in case you missed them: some summer entertaining basics with La Crema and our baby registry must-haves.
That's all from me today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, thanks for reading!