What I've Been Up to Lately
Happy Monday! I've been a little MIA since we got back from our trip east and I thought it'd be good to get back into it by letting you know what I've been up to lately:
- Soaking in every last minute of Rob's second paternity leave--he took another month and goes back to work this morning.
- Sniffling and sneezing--this cold just won't go away!
- Teaching a lot more Pure Barre--having Rob home was nice because I was able to teach 4-5 days a week instead of 1. This week we're back to my regular schedule but I enjoyed fitting a few more days on the mic in.
- Rowing in the garage. We finally got the erg we had been dreaming about and it's so nice to sneak a workout in while Sophie is napping.
- Making baby food for our big, solid-eating girl. So far we've done avocados, bananas, zucchini, and yams. Next up is acorn squash, prunes, and maybe some eggs.
- Watching Modern Family and crying every single episode. It's so funny but dammit if it doesn't just warm your heart every time.
It was sad sending Rob off to work after a wonderful month at home together but I'm looking forward to getting back into our regular routine again! What have you been up to lately?