The other day I mentioned on Instagram Stories that I was trying to swap out some of my conventional cleaning products for ones that were a little greener--I was cleaning our master bathroom and about to put Sophie down for a nap (she sleeps in our bedroom still) and I was suddenly very aware of how chemical-y and harsh the spray I was using smelled.
As usual, I asked you guys for your favorite products and I got a ton of great recommendations! A lot of you asked me to share them, and since I haven't been able to try them all out yet I thought I might as well go ahead and share the ones that came up most often so you could also get started on finding some better brands, if you're interested.
You can click through the widget above, but here are the links as well:
- Method Lime Sea Salt 28 oz. All-Purpose Surface Cleaner
- Method Orange Tangerine 28 oz. Daily Granite Cleaner and Polisher
- Method Citron 28 oz. Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner
- Better Life I Can See Clearly, WOW Glass Cleaner
- Better Life Einshine Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish
- Better Life 32 fl. oz. Naturally Bathroom-Brightening Tub & Tile Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Therapeutic Lemon Verbena 32-Ounce All-Purpose Cleaner
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Aromatherapeutic Lavender 64-Ounce Laundry Detergent
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day 16 oz. Aromatherapeutic Multi-Surface Spray in Lavender
What are some of your favorite, more natural cleaning products for your home? I'm not trying to make my own or go 100% natural (whatever that means!), but I am really interested in cutting down on some of the more toxic ingredients in my cleaning products (and hair and makeup products as well, but that's another post) now that Sophie is starting to crawl around and put everything in her mouth! I'd love to hear what you use, so let me know!
This post contains affiliate links.