I'm back with my final cookbook sneak peek--Quick + Easy Spiralizer officially goes on sale in just 4 days! I had so much fun sharing these recipes with you and also letting you pick which ones I did post on Instagram Stories (the polls are one of my favorite features). Today's post was between these spiralized sweet potato chips and my Southwestern steak salad, which is seriously good as well.
So without further ado, here's my recipe for spiralized sweet potato chips! These are super easy to make and are a great side dish or snack.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim sweet potato noodles into 1 to 2 inch pieces and spread them out on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss everything together, ensuring that the noodles are well-coated with oil and seasoning, then spread everything out into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until they've softened and the edges are beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
This post is brought to you in partnership with Rockridge Press.