Rob and I got home late on Tuesday night and both just went full-speed into this short, post-holiday week. I can't believe Friday is already here! We certainly packed a full week's worth of work into three days. Here's what I've been up to lately:
- Teaching 7 Pure Barre classes (but only taking 1 myself).
- Making up for the time away from Ender with lots of cuddles on the couch.
- Packing up baby and kitchen stuff and taking it over to our new place--I think this weekend we're going to put the crib together and let Ender run around in the yard.
- Going to bed super early (before 9:00 last night!) and waking up even earlier.
- Battling pregnancy-related heartburn but not really winning.
- Thinking about how nice this summer has been but how ready I am for fall to get here--we're getting some cooler weather in the Bay Area and it's really nice.
- Marveling over the wonder that is a good pair of maternity jeans.
What have you been up to lately?