Friday Favorites (80)
Happy Friday! Just popping in today to share some links for your Friday reading/weekend browsing:
- An incredibly interesting essay arguing that Harry Potter's Professor Snape was transgender. Reading this made me miss grad school so much!
- 5 Rules for Hosting a Crappy Dinner Party. Love this--I know when I have people over for dinner or brunch I spend at least half a day shopping, cooking, and furiously cleaning; then by the time they get here I'm exhausted.
- How to Host the Ultimate Game of Thrones Viewing Party. Is it weird that this is a dream of mine? I wanted to do something similar for this season's finale but we're going to be out of town, so I'm hoping to do it for both the premiere and the finale of the next (and final) season.
- Would Trump let you immigrate to the United States today? I didn't pass.
- A new Maurice Sendak book was discovered and I'm so excited about it.
- Binging with Babish is one of my favorite YouTube channels--Rob and I watch his videos every week and seriously feel like we know him. We may or may not have bought a deep fryer because of this one.
- This weird shirt looks so cool to me.
- Every now and then I get sick of spending money on makeup and get some cheap stuff at the drugstore--this foundation has me super impressed so far.
- Anyone else super excited about cooler weather and sweaters/boots? I think I might have to get these this year after all the rain we had in the Bay Area last winter!
- How adorable are these baby moccasins? I registered for a light pink pair but I might have to get the cute printed ones as well--the gold is so pretty! This kid is so spoiled already and she hasn't even arrived yet.
That's it for now! Today I'm teaching three Pure Barre classes and then I have book club tonight. What are you up to this weekend?
This post contains affiliate links.