What I've Been Up to Lately
I'm a little under the weather today, so as I lay low at home even though I wanted to be super productive (I taught a barre class early this morning and then went right back to bed), I thought I'd fill you guys in on some of the things I've been up to lately:
- Cuddling up under a blanket or wearing my Uggs while sipping hot tea. June Gloom is real, you guys, but these chilly days are kind of speaking to me.
- Deep-cleaning my whole house and still filling bags of clothes for Goodwill.
- Trying not to mope around after my mom left last Friday morning.
- Putting dishes in the dishwasher as soon as I'm done with them and being amazed at how easy it is to keep the kitchen clean if you just do a little work when it needs to be done.
- Studying Pure Barre choreography so I can switch it up with clients as I'm now officially on the schedule teaching.
- Taking Ender on super long walks around my neighborhood and scoping out all the amazing fruit trees and flowers that bloom around here.
- Cooking up a storm and freezing stuff so I rarely have to go grocery shopping. I have a love/hate relationship with grocery shopping.
- Watching Game of Thrones from the beginning with Rob because we can't wait another month for new episodes. It's so amazing to start over knowing what we know now.
- Trying to be more present on this blog but also accepting that I'm juggling a lot of things right now, so giving it my best and hoping it's enough for now.
What have you been up to lately?