Happy Friday! I'm posting a little bit later than usual today but wanted to get this out--my goal for May is to post consistently on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Lately I've been sharing new posts whenever I have them and sometimes that's two times a week, sometimes it's four; so I thought it might be better to work a little smarter and spread things out for the sake of consistency. What do you think?
Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to share some links with you:
- I need an invite to a really fancy party so I can justify buying this pretty thing.
- Emmanuel Macron addresses the world's obsession with his wife's age. I quoted him below, but I also found this sentence to be very interesting: "The couple's age gap is actually exactly the same as that of President Trump and his wife Melania, although the difference in their ages has received much less attention."
- 9 Life Hacks To Help You Break Up With Plastic. I do a lot of these right now, but I want to be better about bringing my own cup to the coffee shop (and also skipping the straw--I have some metal ones that I should really carry around with me). Does anyone else have any tips?
- This mini dress looks so cute, I'd love it over leggings or jeans.
- To Stay Married, Embrace Change
- Famous fashion ads recreated to embrace diversity. Loved these.
- I have my eye on this foundation as soon as I'm done with my current one. Has anyone used it?
- Super inspiring to hear these words from Will Ferrell.
- Sponsored: Fossil just sent me this bag in black and I am absolutely in love with it.
That's all for now! It's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend in the Bay Area so Rob and I are planning to spend as much time outside as possible. I think we're going to head down to Santa Cruz to explore a little tomorrow! What are you up to this weekend?
This post contains affiliate links.