Friday Favorites (77)
Happy Friday from Santa Barbara! Rob and I have had such a nice time walking along the beach, swimming in the pool, and enjoying happy hours in the hotel restaurant, as well as exploring the area a bit (we had some of the best tacos ever yesterday). This is our last time being out of town before we head back and finally get back into a more normal routine, so for now I'm just going to bed early and enjoying the sunshine!
Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to share a few links:
- I really loved these thoughts on happiness. So profound.
- When to Tell Daughters About a Genetic Breast Cancer Risk. This is so interesting and important to me. I found out about my gene mutation at age 27 and immediately started surveillance, but I can't help but feel really thankful that I didn't learn about it any sooner.
- Very interesting to hear Caitlyn Jenner defending her vote for Donald Trump.
- This Heineken campaign is really sweet and gives me a little bit of hope for humanity.
- I think this shirt is super cute.
- This one, too. (I think I'm finally starting to come around to the off-the-shoulder trend...is that still a trend or did I miss it?)
- Review: "The Handmaid's Tale" Creates a Chilling Man's World. Has anyone seen it yet? I really want to but I'm worried it's going to totally throw my anxiety for a loop.
- These might be my next sneakers. Does anyone else have a pair?
- Andrew Rannells is just the cutest.
- Bill Gates didn't let his kids have smartphones until they were 14. What do you think? (If you read the whole article you'll learn that Steve Jobs' kids weren't allowed to have iPads.)
That's all for now! Feel free to follow along with the rest of our trip on Instagram (I'm still really enjoying IG Stories). And I'm still snappin' away on Snapchat--my username is flynnmd.
This post contains affiliate links.