The five songs I've got going on repeat lately:
- Wait for It, Usher
- I mean, really the whole Hamilton Mixtape is playing non-stop in my house and car these days, but this is the one I always repeat as soon as it's over.
- I Feel So Bad, Kungs feat. Ephemerals
- This song is on the Pure Barre playlist that I've been training with and I love it so much. It kind of reminds me of Cold Little Heart or any other song you might find on the Big Little Lies soundtrack.
- Your Hand in Mine, Explosions in the Sky
- This has been "our song" for as long as I can remember, and it was actually the first dance song at our wedding. Rob and I listen to it every year on our anniversary, and since that was last week I've been replaying it a bit while I'm working. For some reason I can't concentrate to music with lyrics, so Explosions is often my workday background music.
- Closer, The Chainsmokers
- I just can't quit it.
- Ophelia, The Lumineers
- I had literally never listened to anything by The Lumineers and then in October I listened to their episode on Song Exploder about this song and I've probably listened to it every day since then.
What are five of your favorite songs right now?