Friday Favorites (74)
Happy Friday! After having visitors in town the past two weekends, I'm looking forward to one of those weekends with no real plans. I'm going to barre with a friend on Saturday morning and then have a belated Galentine's Day potluck on Sunday afternoon, but other than that I'll be home reading and hopefully going on some long walks with Rob and Ender--we finally have a break in all the rain we've been getting in the Bay Area and I intend to make the most of it!
April, May, and some of June are going to be really busy for us, so I'm excited to take it slow in March...can you believe we're already coming up on the (beginning of the) end of the first quarter of 2017? I can't, actually. February has really flown by.
Before I sign off today, I wanted to share a list of links with you for your Friday reading/weekend browsing. Let me know if you've read/watched/listened to anything good online this week!
- In case you're having a rough day and need to smile: this little bird has no feathers but her fans send her hand-knitted sweaters, so it's all good.
- Big news: 7 Earth-Size Planets Orbit Dwarf Star. I'm very unsettled by the thought of ever actually going outer space but learning about stuff like this is just too cool and so exciting. The universe is just so huge and old and we're all a part of it! Scientific discoveries like this one definitely bring out my inner hippie.
- This dress looks perfect for a beach vacation, I just don't know if I could pull it off!
- San Francisco recently banned the sale of non-rescue dogs in pet stores and I think it's an amazing step toward eliminating puppy mills.
- Are overalls really back? This pair makes me think it might be possible.
- Every time I go to DryBar they use this iron and it always makes my hair look amazing. I might be splurging and getting one of my own soon. (I also need a sturdy shower cap and this one looks so cute.)
- My most recent favorite YouTube channel: Binging with Babish. Every week he makes a recipe from a television show or movie.
- Sponsored by Fabletics: Kate Hudson's line of athletic wear is really beautiful and super reasonably priced.
That's all for now! What are your plans for the next few days? I hope you have a sunny weekend, wherever you are.
This post contains affiliate links.