I've been super absent from the blog lately and I'm hoping to get back into it in the next few weeks, but until then I may be in and out a bit. In case you were wondering, this is what I've been up to lately (spoiler alert: it's pretty much all baby related):
- Unpacking! We've been in the new house for a few weeks now and it's finally coming together. I'm hoping to finish up soon and take some photos to show you all around a bit.
- Making pomegranate juice with fruit from our backyard.
- Getting excited to work with a new dog trainer starting this weekend. Ender is way better with a backyard but we still need to work on a few things.
- Buying our stroller! I just ordered it yesterday. I think in the next week or two we might install the car seat so it's ready to go. The crib is all set up and we just need to put the changing table together, but then we'll have all the big stuff ready (unless I'm forgetting something--very possible).
- Figuring out our new schedule in a new part of town--it takes me a little longer to get to the barre studio now, so I have to plan out my teaching and workouts a bit more. But I've had time to walk Ender every morning which has been so nice, then I usually get a lot of unpacking and writing done at the house before I have to go teach or run errands. It's been kind of nice.
- Trying to finish up a few projects by the end of October/beginning of November so I can (try to) give myself a maternity leave when the baby gets here. I already know it's going to be weird because I think I'll want to blog but I also want to focus on our new family and be truly present for that whole transition. I can't believe we're 6-ish weeks away from meeting our daughter!
What have you been up to lately?