Friday Favorites (73)
Happy Friday from Las Vegas! Just wanted to pop in quickly before the weekend with some links I've been wanting to share:
- James Corden's Broadway Riff-Off with Neil Patrick Harris was so great. I love them both.
- These recaps of The Bachelor episodes are amazing. I went to college with Ashley and she is hilarious.
- Alright, I know almost $3K is a bit excessive, but how gorgeous is this classic black bag?
- I'm such a huge Adam Driver fan. I don't even care what he's talking about, I'll listen to him. Loved hearing him laugh with Stephen Colbert and talk about Carrie Fisher a bit.
- I just bought this highlighter and I'm obsessed with it--I seriously feel like a model when I wear it. (The shade I got is Devotion.)
- Reasons Not To Be An Organ Doner. Spoiler alert: there are none.
- Loving this sweater. A slouchy v-neck with long sleeves is basically my winter uniform, especially in black.
- I found this article super interesting: How MSG Got A Bad Rap: Flawed Science and Xenophobia. I love when food and cultural studies cross over.
- VERY EXCITING DISNEY THEORY. I love hearing little cross-overs between stories like this one.
- I wrote a blogging workbook for SkillPop and I hope you might find it helpful in starting your blog or maybe just brushing up on your skills! It's full of exercises and we go over all kinds of topics, including some branding and design, choosing a platform, and finding your personal voice.
- Sponsored: some of the best sports bras for great support.
I hope you have a great weekend!
This post contains affiliate links.