Happy Friday! This week has been such a weird one as we've been unpacking and getting to know our new neighborhood a bit. Yesterday my friend Alli was in the area from San Francisco and stopped by for an hour--I didn't realize how much I needed to see a familiar face until she was sitting in my living room with me.
This weekend we're going to try to finish most of our unpacking and then do a little shopping. We also want to find a dog park for Ender to play, since he had to give up his backyard to move here! If any of you South Bay friends have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!
Before I dive into more clothes and kitchen stuff, I wanted to share this list of links I put together:
- Josh Groban sings Donald Trump tweets. Amazing.
- Is anyone using a beauty blender instead of a makeup brush? I think I want to try one.
- Love this bit of perspective when it comes to the curated shots we see (and post) on Instagram. I know this is absolutely true behind the scenes of my feed, as well.
- Why I Decided to Stop Writing About My Children. As someone who blogs a lot and would also like to have kids one day, I appreciated this.
- Seriously lusting after this wrap coat.
- In America, gun rights are for whites only. An important thought that's been on my heart lately, especially after the recent events that have taken place in Charlotte (a city I love and miss dearly).
- This is the most incredible dry shampoo I've ever used and it's worth every penny.
- I feel like this is the perfect tee shirt. I need one for every day of the week.
- Tom Hanks showed up at this couple's wedding photo shoot and probably made everyone's life (including mine, and I wasn't even there). He seems so nice.
I'm hoping to get back to a more regular posting schedule now that my book is out and we're finally all moved in! It's been a crazy few months, but I don't know if I'd have it any other way. Thanks for sticking with me, you guys! It really means the world to me.
This post contains affiliate links.