Friday Favorites (67)
Happy Friday! Now that my cookbook giveaway is over (if you won we'll be mailing your copies out soon!), I'm back to posting links every other week or so. Enjoy!
- This is such an interesting grammar "rule" that I have literally never thought about. I love reading stuff like this about language.
- Rush Limbaugh warns that federally paid "lesbian farmers" could invade your town. Hilarious.
- Waiting for Cancer. This piece really spoke to me, especially as I approach the six month mark of my last checkups.
- Who's billy goat is this? My friend Raquel sent me this video and we laughed so hard about it.
- I've been really enjoying this makeup YouTube channel lately.
- I could listen to Rose Leslie talk all day.
- I mean, who doesn't need a $500 sweater?
- I'm thinking about adding some high-top Converse to my shoe collection, but how do I keep white ones clean?
- Speaking of shoes, it's bootie season! I'm all about these cute ones, especially with a price under $100.
- Can I have this watch please?
Rob will be home tonight and this weekend we're going to be running around getting ready for the move! It's coming up fast and I have a lot of feelings. Until then, though, I'm just taking a deep breath and enjoying our last week in North Carolina.
This post contains affiliate links.