Happy Friday! Now that my cookbook giveaway is over (if you won we'll be mailing your copies out soon!), I'm back to posting links every other week or so. Enjoy!
- This is such an interesting grammar "rule" that I have literally never thought about. I love reading stuff like this about language.
- Rush Limbaugh warns that federally paid "lesbian farmers" could invade your town. Hilarious.
- Waiting for Cancer. This piece really spoke to me, especially as I approach the six month mark of my last checkups.
- Who's billy goat is this? My friend Raquel sent me this video and we laughed so hard about it.
- I've been really enjoying this makeup YouTube channel lately.
- I could listen to Rose Leslie talk all day.
- I mean, who doesn't need a $500 sweater?
- I'm thinking about adding some high-top Converse to my shoe collection, but how do I keep white ones clean?
- Speaking of shoes, it's bootie season! I'm all about these cute ones, especially with a price under $100.
- Can I have this watch please?
Rob will be home tonight and this weekend we're going to be running around getting ready for the move! It's coming up fast and I have a lot of feelings. Until then, though, I'm just taking a deep breath and enjoying our last week in North Carolina.
This post contains affiliate links.