My next few Fridays here on the blog are spoken for because of The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook giveaway, so I wanted to pop in a day early and share some links I've been collecting over the past few weeks--whenever I see something I really like I save it in an email draft, and my current one was getting pretty full, so here we go!
- These Game of Thrones impressions are insane. But really, they are.
- David Sedaris was recently asked what he always travels with and he mentioned these cards. Hilarious.
- How Instagram is weaving its way into restaurant design. So interesting.
- Everybody in!
- Nora McInery Purmort's words will never cease to make me weep. What an amazing writer--what an amazing woman.
- This one made me laugh: 40 Things Everyone But You Is Doing This Summer
- Since I'm already thinking about fall I guess it makes sense that I'm thinking about this gorgeous coat, too.
- (And these boots.)
- More Game of Thrones! This blooper reel was so cute but strange to watch. The show is so flawlessly done that it sometimes seems hard to believe that one of the actors would laugh or mess up a line.
- Passion eyes. I'm with her.
- Exploring Zero Waste in the Kitchen. I listened to a podcast on going zero waste and it seemed awesome but totally impossible. After reading this post from Ashley (a friend in real life!), I realize we can take some baby steps before going all in.
- Just a baby police dog on his first day of training! Insert heart eyes emoji here.
- Regina Spektor's new song is so good and I can't wait for the album in September!
What are you guys up to this weekend? Rob gets home tomorrow morning and my college roommate Caroline is in town with her husband, so they're going to stay with us on Saturday. I'm so excited to show them around!