Recipe: Roasted Carrots
Lately I've been buying these huge bags of carrots from my local wholesale market and I can never seem to use them all before they start getting wilty. Ender's a big carrot fan, so they double as dog treats, but I still always end up throwing a lot of them away, so I thought I'd come up with some different recipes that use a lot of them at a time. I decided to start with roasting, because they're super easy and delicious and you can make huge pan of them (bonus points because they keep well as leftovers).
- One large bunch of carrots
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a large baking sheet, cover carrots with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.