Friday Favorites (63)
Happy Friday! What a week. Usually coming home from a big trip zaps my productivity for a few days, but I feel like I hit the ground running as soon as my flight landed on Monday night. Being in Seattle for work inspired me so much and I'm just so excited to be here. I have a few fun things in the works and I can't wait to share details with you all!
Yesterday we looked at a really cute little rental house that I fell in love with, so now that's all I can think about. Our apartment lease doesn't end until August though, so we need to do a little maneuvering if things are going to work out. Cross your fingers! I hate looking for housing because I get super attached to every single property and then I end up bummed out if it doesn't work.
On Wednesday I taught my Blogging Basics SkillPop class again, and tomorrow afternoon my friend Corri and I are leading our first Instagram Workshop! I'm super excited about it and we've had so much fun putting it all together. SkillPop has been so fun for me and I'm so happy to be teaching so often this month--in a few weeks I have another class (and there are three seats left if you live in Charlotte and are interested in attending)!
Tonight our friend Roy is in town so I'm going to be folding some laundry and cleaning up our place this morning (and maybe packing away some winter things) and then it's the weekend! Before I go I wanted to share some links I've been saving:
- I really loved this video with Jemima Kirk. I think she is so beautiful and has such an interesting way with words.
- Speaking of GIRLS actors, I can never get enough Adam Driver.
- This episode of The Tim Ferriss show with B.J. Novak was so great.
- Whatever You Do, Just Start
- I tend to only get superficially political here on the blog, but HB2 is a disgrace and not only is is devastating that it actually went through, but it's also really going to hurt North Carolina if it isn't reversed.
- So excited about this giveaway on my friend Kristan's blog.
- This watch is a little out of my price range but I think it is so gorgeous.
- Trying to figure out if wide-leg pants are for me. Thoughts? I love this white pair.
- I think this swim suit is so sexy but I'd actually prefer it without the strappy part.
- These clogs are kind of so ugly they're cute and I think they might be adorable with skinny jeans.
What are you guys up to this weekend? If you read or watched or listened to something awesome this week, I want to know about it!