Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend--on Wednesday I wound up in bed with a migraine so Thursday was mostly playing catch-up, but now I'm back on track and ready to enjoy this spring weather! It's always nice to be home again after being out of town the previous weekend, so we have a lot of sleeping in and coffee/lounging planned, but at some point we're going to check out Abari, which sounds like such a fun place (also I hear there's a French fry food truck so how bad can that be?).
Before we call it a week, I have some links I wanted to share!
- Bathroom law is a dumb move. You can say that again. #WeAreNotThis
- The Grammar Pep Squad. Amen. Couldn't agree more with all of this--especially the notion that we should really stop referring to anyone as "Nazis." I mean, come on.
- When You're Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression
- Elevation Church is Kind of Unsettling--and Kind of Beautiful. I tend to get obsessed with churches that end up with cult followings and this one is no different. I've been listening to podcast episodes and reading everything I can about Elevation ever since we moved here in 2014, so I was excited to see this piece on my Twitter feed. (Also I love the way Katie worded her beliefs: "be kind, love more, try to see the divine in others.")
- Penguin swims 5,000 miles every year for reunion with man who saved his life. True love!
- This is my best friend Emma and she's kind of amazing, as you can see.
- Ted Cruz--A Bad Lip Reading. Hilarious.
- First Democratic Debate Highlights 2015--A Bad Lip Reading. Almost as good.
- Michael Phelps is back and he's a little scary. I can't say this ad didn't make me cry, because that would be a lie.
- I can't stop listening to this song ever since I heard it on GIRLS a few weeks ago.
- I'm all about these shoes.
- This looks like the comfiest shirt ever.
- I'd love to be able to pull off either these sunglasses or these ones--which do you like more?
- I'm not much into tassels or bright colors but there's just something about these sandals.
- Can we talk about this gorgeous wrap sweater? I feel like it's perfect for the beginning of spring when the mornings are still a little chilly.
What are you guys up to this weekend? Any Easter plans? Hope you have a great one!